jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Where Are My Photos????

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image96
    DzyMsLizzyposted 3 months ago

What happened to the "my photos" tab in the edit mode?  It used to bring up an option to select an album, then search through all the photos you've used in articles.

The album list still comes up, though truncated and incomplete, but there is nothing there!  Only a single very recent picture, and none of the others I had previously used.

In editing one hub, I needed to delete some of the photos, so I could replace them into individual photo capsules, instead of 3 or 4 in a single capsule.

No can do!  All gone!!  And those particular pictures I don't have current access to, as they are locked away inside the hard drive of a computer whose power supply died!

WAHHHHH!!!  sad  mad

2. Kenna McHugh profile image85
    Kenna McHughposted 3 months ago

That's scary. I am sorry.  I hope they return. Yikes!!

3. Titia profile image95
    Titiaposted 3 months ago

Just checked and mine is working fine. All photos come up in the different albums I've put them in. Maybe it's just a glitch on your side. Maybe cleaning your browser history and a reboot of your pc will help?

DzyMsLizzyposted 3 months agoin reply to this

I will try that, Titia; thanks.  Glad yours are working. wink

4. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 3 months ago

I have never ever even used that! lol! Wow! I will have to go and take a peek!

If it's working again, Nell, you're in for quite a surprise, and possibly shock and if you choose, a big task ahead! wink

1. Titia profile image95
        Titiaposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Is it working again?

I've been so busy editing I haven't had a chance, or reason, to go back and check!  Perhaps I should go do that right now!!  lol

UPDATE:  The photos are now there; partially as they were.  However, I while I can see and access my albums, they remain in a single-file column within the photo edit capsule.
          Still missing is the full-page view of ALL the photos, where I was previously able to conveniently see and organize them into albums...

working