jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Network Sites

1. sallybea profile image98
    sallybeaposted 2 months ago

So nice to see the Network Sites being displayed more prominently on the feed page.  That is a good idea.  Well done Staff.

1. K S Lane profile image93
      K S Laneposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Agreed!

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

We've noticed that authors often asked for a list of sites, so we incorporated it into the redesign. I'll pass along your comments to the engineers. smile

sallybeaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Praise where it is deserved:)
        Off subject, I know but was wondering if you could please tell let us know what the average time is for a hub to be moved to the Niche Sites now?  It does seem to me that I publish a hub and share it on social networks, have an amazing boost in traffic and then impetus is lost as the weeks go by.  I always want to share on Flipboard but don't want to do that until a hub is actually moved to the Niche Site.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
          Christy Kirwanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

It really depends on which site it is being considered for. Some of the sites get a lot more submissions than others and have a lot more content in the backlog as well. Are we talking about new articles are older ones? New articles will most likely be considered within a couple weeks. For older articles that have not been substantially edited, it is best to use the submit feature.

sallybeaposted 2 months agoin reply to this

New ones Christy.

2. Coffeequeeen profile image85
    Coffeequeeenposted 2 months ago

Yes, I think it's a great idea having them clearly listed on the side.  It's much easier to go to a niche site of interest.  Great idea!

working