Looking For Help

1. Ken R. Abell profile image80
    Ken R. Abellposted 2 months ago

Greetings. I have not been active on this site in quite awhile because writing here sparked a bug in me that resulted in me concentrating most of my available creative time to novels. Last year I completed the sixth and final installment in a western series featuring Deacon Coburn and an ensemble cast of characters. Days of Purgatory, Shadows of Revenge, Echoes of Evil, Nightmares of Terror, Pieces of Justice, and Altars of Tomorrow are all available at Amazon. As is Graveyard Promises, the first episode of The Beadle Files, which is a hardboiled mystery series set in the Roaring Twenties.

I report all of that to say this: I am looking for potential writers who would be interested in writing an endorsement blurb for the back cover of my current project, Broken Choices, the second episode of The Beadle Files. That, of course, would require reading the manuscript. Also if anyone would be willing to read and then write a positive review on Amazon for Graveyard Promises, I'd mail them a free copy of the novel.

You can check out my HubPage, or my author's page on Amazon, or my website. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to engaging with fellow Hubbers.

1. galleryofgrace profile image78
      galleryofgraceposted 2 months agoin reply to this

This is considered self promotion and is not allowed.
      Secondly don't let Amazon find out you're asking for "positive" reviews! You'll be unpublished pretty quick.
      Try fiverr you might get some help there.

working