jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: Follow These Easy Winter Workout Tips to...

1. Olivia Philips profile image86
    Olivia Philipsposted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article Follow These Easy Winter Workout Tips to Flaunt a Fabulous Summer Body (must be signed in to view). What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Remove the unrelated 'Must read' links. I bet your article will pass QAP within hours.

Oh and make sure those clearly marked copyright images are legal-to-use.

2. Olivia Philips profile image86
    Olivia Philipsposted 2 months ago

@theraggededge  Ohhhh, Thank You so much for the reply, I do this. Images are copyright and rights to use legally.

1. theraggededge profile image99
      theraggededgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

You'd better place a little note mentioning you have explicit permission to reproduce those photos on your articles because I see this on their website:

Copyright © 2018 Health.Online All Rights Reserved

http://www.health.online/

If you aren't sure about legal images, read this:

https://hubpageshelp.com/content/Learni … -image-use

3. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 2 months ago

Interesting article, and something we all need to learn more about.
    I agree with theraggededge about those links. They really stand out since they have nothing to do with a winter workout. Links must be appropriate to the subject.
    Is that first "jump rope" phrase in blue a subtitle? It has nothing to do with the exercises that follow. (Jumping rope is among the exercises further down, and is that another subtitle? If it is, it is too long. If it is, the words need to be written so that they follow an APA format.
    The same thing applies to "Benefits of workouts in the winter".
    There are millions of articles on losing weight when you search Google. Ask yourself why yours is any better, and why you deserve to be ranked on the front page.
    Good luck.

4. theraggededge profile image99
    theraggededgeposted 2 months ago

I have to admit to only skimming the content originally, but there are an awful lot of grammatical errors. It sounds is though English is your second language. Your text might benefit by rinsing it through a free online checker, such as Grammarly.

working