jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I'd like feedback on my article: In The Place of Eridu extension of part 9,...

1. pan1974 profile image80
    pan1974posted 2 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my article In The Place of Eridu extension of part 9, History of the Thracian city of Perperikon. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 2 months ago

I am confused as to whether this is fiction and a continuation of your other fictional writing, or if is supposed to be facts about the city of Perperikon.
    If it is fiction, state that at the beginning so that any potential reader will be aware.
    If it is fact, there is a lot of work to do. You stated that "Perperikon is said to date back to 5000 B.C. to a period where it was call the Machu Picchu." This is false. Perperikon was never called Machu Picchu, but some people now call it Bulgarias version of Machu Picchu. Big difference.
    You have misspelled the city. Since this article is about Perperikon, you need to pick that up in proofreading. You also have numerous typos and grammatical errors. ("ecstasy . This God was recognized by the Greeks as Dionysus, and to the Romans it was known as Bacchus. The stone alters was where the Dionysian cult conducted sexual orgies and sacrifices ." No space before periods.) If this article is a factual piece, though, those errors need to be fixed.
    If this article is a factual piece, it is very "thin". There is a lot more information out there on other sites.

pan1974posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you.

1. DrMark1961 profile image100
        DrMark1961posted 2 months agoin reply to this

I hope it works out. I enjoy reading your work.

pan1974posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, I appreciate that.

working