jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Looking for feedback on my article, "How To Save Over $1000 In A Year"

1. Alex Kearney profile image85
    Alex Kearneyposted 2 months ago

veryone, any feedback you could provide on my article would be greatly appreciated as I am new here and am still learning the ropes! I look forward to hearing what you all have to say. Here is the link: https://hubpages.com/money/How-To-Save-1378-In-A-Year

2. DrMark1961 profile image100
    DrMark1961posted 2 months ago

I thought that the article was interesting and written from a good viewpoint but that Amazon capsule you stuck on to the end is not acceptable. I am surprised the hub has passed QAP. Amazon capsules need to include a product that you have used and include a personal recommendation. If the capsule is not a personal recommendation, it is likely to get removed by the editing team.
    To learn more on how to use the Amazon capsules correctly, check out articles that have been moved to the niche site, like the AxleAddict contributions from TimeTraveller2.
    I thought all of those exclamation points at the beginning of the article were a bit much for an article about savings. They are more appropriate for an article on how to snowboard.
    Good luck here and welcome to Hubpages. Be sure to polish every article as well as you can since your traffic is going to be better if this is moved to a niche site.

1. Alex Kearney profile image85
      Alex Kearneyposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thanks for the reply

3. Rupert Taylor profile image99
    Rupert Taylorposted 2 months ago

Oh! Those exclamation marks! They have to go!

working