jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Add "page number" of Thread to Top of page.

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 7 years ago

In the threads we navigate to the next page at the end of the thread. (the bottom of page) Can this link be added to the top of the page also? This way if you have been to the thread, left and came back and want to go to another page you can click the link without scrolling from the top all the way to the bottom.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Why bother. lol lol

That just makes clutter on the page. smile

3. Jeffrey Neal profile image80
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

I like this idea. Several forums I visit are set up this way.

4. Michael Willis profile image78

So I don't have to scroll down a page I have already seen.

5. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I'd appreciate this for longer threads.

Also, some way to get to pages in the middle as opposed to only being able to pick between the 4th page in and the last page.  Sometimes discussions have gotten rather large since the last time I visited and it's not easy to pick back up in the middle where you left off.

6. Misha profile image73
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I think I've been asking for upper numbers several months ago, right after forums change to the current design. Please? Pretty please? smile

7. Michael Willis profile image78

Thanks for mentioned the middle pages also Relache. There are some threads that do get very long and it is harder to find a specific page when they do or be able to respond to someone.

8. Jeffrey Neal profile image80
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

Just wanted to bump this back up, as I think it would be a nice feature and hopefully not too difficult to add.  If long-termers like relache and Misha want it...

9. mel22 profile image60
    mel22posted 7 years ago

I've noticed that plenty of times.. I say yes

working