Awhile ago, I promised to do and report a comparison. This post is to fulfill that obligation.
After 5 days of data, results are pretty much the same.
by Melanie Shebel 2 years ago
I noticed that CPMs are really low so I decided to just start a test where I would just be running AdSense ads only and it's only day one, only one data point, but so far I'm already out-earning my HubAds earnings.Anyone else running tests and seeing anything similar (or different results?)
by Whitney 8 years ago
For those of you how received a full month of payment, or close to it, for HP ads, did you notice any changes in your Adsense earnings for the month of March?I did!!! Bad!!!My average earnings for Adsense went from $1900 to $733ish.My Hubpages earnings were right around $1050.Does it equal? Around...
by michiganman567 6 years ago
Hub pages ad program vs. ad sense. Which one will pay out more in the long runIm pretty new at the whole monetizing thing, so I was wondering if I can get a little more straight info on the subject from someone that has researched and experimented with the two for a while. Thank...
by Jasmeet Kaur 2 years ago
My experience with google ad program is not good!! I am shifted back to hubpages earning program.After reading a post on hubpages that google ad program pays better than hubpages ad program, I deactivated my hubpages ad program for 1 month. On adsense, I earned only [SNIPPED] per day and on...
by Maina Ndungu 5 years ago
According to the way I understand it, you are supposed to get 60% of ad impressions and HP gets the remaining 40%. However, I've noticed that I get about 8 adsense impressions for about 30 HP ad program impressions (These are only ratios and not the actual figures). What does this imply? Is this...
by paradigm search 4 years ago
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|