jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Adding photos or images to profile page

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

I am updating my profile page and wondered if anyone knows how to add photos?

I don't see a way to do this. Any ideas?

1. makemoneyonline profile image32
      makemoneyonlineposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Haha you want to customize the design don't you ... I thought you find my idea of custom design silly in another post wink

Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

LOL - You have managed to convince me - You have no clue.

No, I do not want to customize the design of the page. I do not want to change anything about the design of the page. I do not want to add music that plays automatically. I do not want a different color background. I do not want scrolling artwork that annoys the life out of a reader.  I do not want snide comments from a fortune 500 web designer.

I want to know if I can add a photograph to the content of the page.

Not only do I find your desire for a custom design silly, I think you are giving yourself some extremely bad publicity and demonstrating to the entire world your ineptitude, not only with web design, but also with making money online and social intercourse.

This is the last piece of free advice I will give you:

These are public forums that anyone is able to read.

2. funride profile image64
    funrideposted 9 years ago

With links!? http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_6_2v.gif

Mark Knowlesposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No, I just wanted to know if I can add any photos to the content of my profile page. Nice smilie though big_smile

3. makemoneyonline profile image32
    makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago

>you are giving yourself some extremely bad publicity and demonstrating to the entire world your ineptitude, not only with web design, but also with making money online and social intercourse.

O Great Mark, respect, maybe it's because I'm not looking to be an expert like you: as I said on my profile I'm just a newbie. Still I'm earning more than the majority so I'm rather satisfied with myself as by comparison to my newbie's status smile

4. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Makemoneyonline:

Just stop.  Your comments are rude, insulting and downright unnecessary.

I don't care how much you make per month in adsense, if you're a wanker while you do it then at the end of the day it still makes you a wanker with adshare.

5. Shaur online profile image50
    Shaur onlineposted 9 years ago

Personally, I don't know any way to imbed pictures or photos into  a web page without adjusting the source code.  To do that, you should probably best talk to the powers that be, mainly account services.  I think you could more easily publish a hub with your pictures on it and link to it from your profile page, maybe?  Don't know.  Haven't been a member that long and I haven't experimented enough to screw up everything yet. roll

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

There is no way to add photos to the profile page, other than the one photo that you already know about of course.

7. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 9 years ago

OK Thanks Paul. smile

working