Hi all! Just wondering, how many visitors do you get (on average) to your hubs? Weekly, daily, monthly - it doesn't matter. I was just wondering....
According to AdSense, so far this month I've had 818 page impressions. But more accurately according to Google Analytics, I've had 1,284 page views, 672 of those absolute unique visits, averaging out to about 45 unique visitors per day (I think, If I'm reading it correctly).
google analytics shows a bit more impressions than your hubpages totals.. i too experienced it.. i found that it counts the impressions for your profiel page, your tags pages also as an impression so they would increase your impression total in add'n to the original hub views..i hope that clears ur doubt..
I understand that. Of the 3 (Analytics, Hubpages, and Adsense) Analytics is definitely the more accurate. Adsense only shows 60% of impressions since Hubpages gets the other 40%. And each time you visit or modify a hub, hubpages counts it.
I think you misunderstood me - I was just wondering how many visitors some other hubbers were getting.
by Ceres Schwarz 5 years ago
Hello. I have some questions regarding Google Analytics and Webmaster tools. Any help is greatly appreciated. When I checked my webmaster tools, I saw a lot of URL errors, a 404 crawl error because apparently "Googlebot couldn't crawl this URL because it points to a non-existent page"....
by Tanya Jones 4 years ago
Jack and Jill have been up and down the hill 10 times already as the guage slowly stumbles up one side. I'm only amusing myself by observing and not really holding my breath over each cent increase, but it is amusing all the same.
by Marina 4 years ago
Hi Hubbers! Do you have a Google Analytics account associated with your HubPages account? If so, please be sure to check out today’s blog post which has instructions for how to upgrade your Google Analytics account to Universal Analytics. If you do not upgrade by 8/20/2014, Google Analytics will...
by Carolee Samuda 4 years ago
I am not very intelligent when it comes to traffic stats, so sue me..lolWhy is Google Analytics stats more than the HP stats for the same period? Before you assume that Google logs my visits to my hubs, let me clarify that I have hardly been visiting my own hubs. I have an excess of 400+ visitors...
by John Mark 5 years ago
I saw where this issue has been addressed in the past and supposedly corrected. But for many weeks now, especially toward the end of the week and weekends, my HubPages stats will not update for hours and sometimes even days at a time. An example would be "Includes data from 17 hours ago and...
by David 470 8 years ago
I looked into my Analytics and it said I had an XXX amount of unique visitors(for this day). I am not sure if I am allowed to say how many(tell me if I am wrong), but I am extremely surprised how big the number was.(for me anyway)Why are my google adsense page impressions about 50% lower than my...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|