jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How to link google analytics and search console?

1. docashp profile image53
    docashpposted 3 months ago

When I try to verify my hubpages subdomain under my user name of docashp I get this message-

Verification failed for http://hubpages.com/@docashp/ using the Google Analytics method (11 minutes ago). We were unable to connect to your server.

I need some help to Link Analytics and Search Console.

Thanks in advance.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image100
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 3 months agoin reply to this

Do you have more than one site on HP?  If so, you have to link separately for each one on GA.  If not, you may have done something wrong when signing up with GA.  Email the team for assistance with this if that is the case.

docashpposted 3 months agoin reply to this

We weren't able to verify your property: http://hubpages.com/@docashp/
        This is the message i get when i try using the GA method.
        I dont have any other account on hubpages, but I had initially got confused and made separate google accounts for Adsense and Google Analytics. Now I am using the Ad Sense account for GA too.

2. NateB11 profile image94
    NateB11posted 3 months ago

The console (webmaster tools) is no longer used because we no longer have subdomains.

docashpposted 3 months agoin reply to this

Thanks Nate, for informing.

1. NateB11 profile image94
        NateB11posted 3 months agoin reply to this

No problem.

3. Nancy Owens profile image95
    Nancy Owensposted 3 months ago

Have you checked for typos in the address? I know this sounds basic, but sometimes the solution is a simple thing we overlook. If everything checks out, have you run it a second time? Also, in your Google Analytics account, you might find the solution. You could also try searching the message generated by the system in Google. Out of curiosity, I did just copy and paste the message into my browser and the system returned quite a bit of information about how to get it set up correctly.

working