Free to use AI Images

Jump to Last Post 1-4 of 4 discussions (22 posts)
  1. Misbah786 profile image86
    Misbah786posted 2 months ago

Hello, my dear beautiful friends
    I have been experimenting with AI images on MidJourney for quite some time and have created an open portfolio for creators so they can download the images and use them in their content for free. It is a gift to writers/creators who cherish MidJourney but may not have the means to access it. I aim to bridge the accessibility gap by offering these resources for free. This initiative is fueled by the passion for creation and a desire to empower fellow writers and friends. Please feel free to use any images you like. smile

Here's the link:

https://thehubpublication.com/gift-for- … c9562d2d52

I will keep creating more, and the list will keep growing (I hope). So here's the link where I will keep uploading the new installments:
    https://thehubpublication.com/download-free-images/home

1. janshares profile image93
      jansharesposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hi Misbah! Good to see you. Glad you popped into the other forum where hubbers were wondering about your whereabouts.
      How generous of you to share this resource for hubbers. The images are beautiful. I had planned to reach back out to you in the new year about writing on the Hub Publication. I'm trying to get in the habit of writing more on Medium.
      I'll look for you on Twitter X and follow. Also, congrats on your poetry book! Bless you.

1. Brenda Arledge profile image79
        Brenda Arledgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I'm trying to get back to posting some more on Hubpages...
        See you on Medium if you start bring on there more.

Will do, Brenda. I’ve been seeing your posts.

2. Misbah786 profile image86
        Misbah786posted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hey Janis, it's great to hear from you! Thanks for your kind words and for checking out the forum. I'm really happy you liked the images, and I appreciate your support. smile I'd be thrilled to have you contribute to the Hub Publication. Please join us; we'd be so happy. I followed you back on X. Also, thanks a lot for the congrats on my poetry book! It means a lot. Take care! smile
        Blessings and Love

smile

2. Brenda Arledge profile image79
      Brenda Arledgeposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hey Misbah...
      Not sure why, but that second link for updates didn't work for me.

Bredz, I checked, and it's working for me. It is a link to one of the featured pages on The Hub Publication. smile

Here: https://thehubpublication.com/download-free-images/home

3. Kenna McHugh profile image92
      Kenna McHughposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Thank you. I hope all is well with you. How is Medium doing for you?

Thanks, Kenna! I am doing great; I hope you are well, too. smile
        It's all wonderful on Medium; I hope you join us, too smile

4. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 months agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah,
      Good to see you. I hope you are doing well. I checked the links and they are great.
      Good to know that you are enjoying your time on Medium.
      Keep doing great.
      My best wishes always.

Hello Di, I am doing well; I hope you are well too. It's always a pleasure to hear from you, and I appreciate your warm wishes! smile
        I'm glad you found the links helpful. Medium has been a fantastic platform for me to share and grow; thanks a lot for taking the time to check the links and for your continued encouragement. Your best wishes mean a lot to me. Please take care and be well. Much Love and Blessings! smile

5. Cheryl E Preston profile image83
      Cheryl E Prestonposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I thought AI was not welcome on HP?

You are right,  but they allow images smile

2. profile image0
        savvydatingposted 2 months agoin reply to this

I have noticed that some posts on political forums, in particular, are quite long and even rather banal, truth be told.

Is this an indication that some “writers” (on both sides) are using AI to post comments? Or am I just turned off by excessively long posts that have little, if any, personality… not to mention, a plethora of links?

Perhaps this should be a new forum question. Nevertheless, I am interested in any valid insights. Thanks.

1. Kenna McHugh profile image92
          Kenna McHughposted 2 months agoin reply to this

The forums definitely have changed over the years.

2. Peggy W profile image96
    Peggy Wposted 2 months ago

I took a look at the images, and they are beautiful, Misbah.  Thank you!  I hope you are doing well.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Peggy! I am doing great; I hope you are well, too. smile
      Much Love and Blessings smile

3. Venkatachari M profile image82
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 months ago

Hi, Misbah! I just visited your site and found all those images to be very nice & beautiful. Thanks for the gifts. I may look to use one or two of them.

Hello, Sir! I'm so glad you enjoyed the images; it means a lot to hear that from you. Please feel free to use any that you like. smile Thanks for your kind words and support!

4. Genna East profile image83
    Genna Eastposted 2 months ago

Oh, those images are just stunning!  I look forward ot using one or two in the future.  Thank you.

Thank you so much, Genna! I'm glad to hear you liked the images. smile
      Please feel free to use any that catch your eye. Much Love and Blessings!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)