jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (17 posts)

Not just hub love, but also hubber love

1. WriteAngled profile image85
    WriteAngledposted 7 years ago

The forums here get a bit hot at times. However, my personal experience of the forums is fantastic. I have found that if one speaks with sincerity, it is easy to make friends even with people who have drastically opposing views.

I'm posting this thread to honour everyone who has decided to follow (ummmm, bad word!) me, especially those who disagree with me in the forums. I also want to honour everyone whom I follow, for so many different reasons.

It is easy to be at ease with people who think the same, but it is a far more precious gift to dialogue with people who think differently.

Simultaneously, I wish to show my appreciation for the HP team, who allow us a significant degree of freedom to express our diverse and often controversial viewpoints.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

YAY! smile Good job WriteAngled smile

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

WA you are so sweet. When I read you title I can't lie 'Love train' popped into my head lol And I do agree you can make a lot of great friends even with ppl who don't agree with your way of thinking. smile

1. Sa Toya profile image74
      Sa Toyaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lovin the new pic Crazd you look all perdy big_smile

Haven't seen you about but then again I haven't really been about the forums much either.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Sa...and yea I haven't been around that much either...been taking a break from the forums to concetrate on life for a while. Going to disappear I think again... smile I like ur new pic too. it's very creative

3. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 7 years ago

very well said WA ... i don't know you really but this is an awesome thread and you are so right

4. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 7 years ago

I love you too sweetheart!  big_smile

Very Cool!   cool

5. H.C Porter profile image79
    H.C Porterposted 7 years ago

Very true- it is easy to follow someone that thinks as you do, but it makes a more rounded person to follow someone (and actually really follow them and read what they write) that opposes most of your views. Great Thread WA, great example that it isnt just about what you think-it is also about who you are inside that matters here.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

HC Perfectly said. big_smile

6. Sa Toya profile image74
    Sa Toyaposted 7 years ago

Awesome thread love all round smile

7. profile image0
    zampanoposted 7 years ago

WriteAngled wrote :
    I'm posting this thread to honour everyone who has decided to follow (ummmm, bad word!) me, especially those who disagree with me in the forums. I also want to honour everyone whom I follow, for so many different reasons.

I very often agree with your points of view.
    I'm going to correct the anomaly of not being your fan yet.

8. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I am blessed thanks all 700 of you, truly, big_smile

9. profile image0
    seasoningposted 7 years ago

we can all make great friends on here, diversity is good, we all share the common aim of communicating through the written word....... i agree, nice to see a positive thread.

10. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

WA nicely done. You are truely Hubtastic.

11. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

hublove to all!!  xo

12. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Hi writeAngled ! Glad to be your fan ! smile

13. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 7 years ago

Said perfectly! WA. I feel the love! smile

working