jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Unpublished Hubs

1. Susan Ng profile image92
    Susan Ngposted 9 years ago

Is it okay if hubs sit unpublished for a long time, like maybe for several months?  I've started a few hubs but it's unlikely that I'll be finishing them anytime soon.  Should I undelete the unpublished hubs and save them in Microsoft Word until they're done instead? hmm

2. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Just leave them there. Currently, I have about 7 unbpublished hubs. When I get an idea I just open up a new hub, title, and save unpublish, so that I don't forg the idea when I'm ready to write. Then I just work on them along the way.

Plus, I've noticed by working on them over a period of days the score tends to go up. I'm not sure why, and I don't know if it's that way all the time, but just somethign I've noticed on occassion.

1. ripplemaker profile image85
      ripplemakerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

yes, I have noticed that too...that when you work on the unpublished hubs, the rating goes higher. 

Hi teacher Susan, I have 5 "wait-listed" hubs right now.  lol  Mom and Dad are here visiting so no time to settle down and write.  Now vacations over (GROAN) and no new hubs for me.  Oh well, by the way, I enjoyed your lumpia hub.  Maybe you should bring again to the office. big_smile

1. Susan Ng profile image92
        Susan Ngposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Your request is being processed.  Please stay on the line...

Hehe... tongue

3. Susan Ng profile image92

Thanks, Whitney. smile  So it's all right to leave unfinished hubs unpublished for several months?

4. Whitney05 profile image82
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

I don't think it would be a problem. I'd just work on them a little bit every now and then as you have time.

5. Susan Ng profile image92

Got it.  Thanks again. smile

working