jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Hub critiques

1. Jule Romans profile image84
    Jule Romansposted 7 years ago

Hi-

I have started  my first sales hub. I consider it a first draft. I am figuring I will change it a lot in the next few days, with your help, of course. :-)

I am interested in any comments or feedback, especially on my use of keywords.

Thanks!

http://hubpages.com/hub/roadsidemailbox-basics

2. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

I like it. the only thing I might consider changing is the placement og your first picture. If you move it down to align with your second text casule it will allow for a google ad to be placed where the picture is at present. many good hubbers say that this is the optimum spot for google ads.

3. britneydavidson profile image58
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

Hello Jule, when i look to your hub, i am getting this msg- ( Sorry, this page is no longer published.)

4. flread45 profile image81
    flread45posted 7 years ago

Did you unpublish your hub and forget to publish it again???sad

5. Jule Romans profile image84
    Jule Romansposted 7 years ago

Yes, I did. Sorry! It's back now. :-) Please try again?

6. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

See you moved your Pic as suggested the reason the ad did not show up is because your opening paragraph is not long enough for it.

7. KeithTax profile image71
    KeithTaxposted 7 years ago

Jule, you did an excellent job! You put some serious effort in. I like the writing and the layout. There is a good mix of Amazon capsules throughout. Very nice.

I agree with Ohma, move the image down so Google places an ad in the upper right corner. This should help increase revenue.

I think you have a winner. As you move up in SERPs you should realize a nice income off this one.

1. Jule Romans profile image84
      Jule Romansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, thank you! It really helps to know that this is a good way to start. Now I can write more hubs!

working