I have a few visitors to my hubs everyday. But unfortunately it seems my hubs are not having my Google Adsense publisher id (except the link ads) why this is so?
Please Advice me!
You share ad impression time with HubPages. 60% of the time, the affiliate ID is yours, the other 40% of the time, it goes to HubPages.
You have to add hubpages as an allowed site in your googleadsense account.
by rancidTaste 9 years ago
How does Google AdSense pay for page impression? I amn't clear about that and so I ask it? Would you please help about that?Thanks
by B A Tobin 4 years ago
Have any of you found detestable ads on your hubs? It is a "game" with girls in bras...how distasteful I want it off my hub...do you know if we have a say in this? It has nothing to do with my poem and is disgusting to me.
by Keith Ham 5 years ago
I've never generated a cent from these two programs and they've also never really worked properly. Constantly my adsense claims its active then I'm not approved, then it just mucks up everything. I'm not making any money on hubs as it is but this isn't helping anything.
by Claudia Mitchell 5 years ago
I must have missed an announcement, but I have noticed a section down the right side of my hubs (as well as other hubs) and along the bottom called "related ads". I haven't clicked on them as that is a no-no, but am curious what they bring up. There also seem to be a lot more...
by jasoncox83 7 years ago
Ok so to keep this short, approx 25% of my page views are giving a page impression IE an AD showing which gives the chance to be clicked on. This seems low, and has been about 25% for the last 2 months.Any ideas on how I can increase my Page Impressions per page view ratio would be great.Thank you...
by Sefiros 5 years ago
I need a reminder of how HubPages and the ads work. Can anyone help?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|