Congratulations to FaybeBay on Becoming a Hubnugget!!!!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-29 of 29 discussions (61 posts)
  1. profile image0
    pinkyleeposted 14 years ago

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/freecodesource/congratulations/animated/Congratulationsu.gif

you deserve it hun... you are a wonderful writer and and amazing friend!!! cheers to you hun!

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
      Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love this! Thank you!

1. profile image0
        pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are more than welcome

2. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

great  -  keep up the good work!  I am so jealous now, I'm gonna go sit in a corner and think up some new hubs so someday I will be a hubnugget too!

You will always be a hub nugget to me Mega! big_smile

3. Ladybird33 profile image66
    Ladybird33posted 14 years ago

very happy for you!!!

Thank you. I'm a little shaken. i cried and everything.big_smile

4. blondepoet profile image67
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt233/priyabhinde/Decorated%20images/congratulations.gif

That's so pretty... SHINY. I Like shiny and sparkly ! big_smile

5. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

I wasn't expecting a surprise party! You guys are great, now i am going to cry in my green beer... er energy drink! big_smile

6. skyfire profile image79
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Congrats faybe bay...

Thank you.  I was looking for you, I put you in my part two hub, btw

7. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

congrats...

Thank you!

8. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

wow, great job faybe.  your like the second person i know that's won this prestigous honor.  congratulations!  cheers!

Maybe it's you! I was a basket case when you found me. lol

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol. nah, it's all you trust me.  besides, i can't control how great of a writer you are, and how deep of a person you are too.  therefore, i'm glad to see hubpages acknowledges you.  smile

9. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I said Congratulations already, but I guess I can do it again. lol

Congrats! smile

You are so silly.big_smile

10. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

YAY FAYBE!!! That's my girl big_smile

Hey how are you feeling? smile

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

MUCH better...I am fully relaxed and ready to hit whatever it is in me full force and kick it's arse out of me! Pyrography really is relaxing...though I did burn the sh!t out of one of my fingers lol ooops!

wow I was pyrographing for close to 3 hours yikes

gotta be careful. I hate burning myself. Did you write the hub?

1. profile image0

I'm in the process of writing it...I am taking pictures and need to finish two more pieces tomorrow and take pics. Then finish writing the hub and putting it all together big_smile PHEW! It's taking a long time hehehe

2. profile image0

you aren't supposed to do that CW big_smile

1. profile image0

What I'm not? Dang it I wish ppl would start telling me this BEFORE I work on my wood burning lol lol

1. profile image0

lmao ... seriously i am glad to see you in better spirits today hun

1. profile image0

Thanks pinky I feel a lot better now...I did my wood burning and thought about what is going on and was like u know what I can't change it so I'll take care of it and get rid of it. all i can do smile

1. profile image0

there ya go... thats the best way to be honestly ... its just a matter of finding out what is going on then fixing it the best way we can

2. Faybe Bay profile image64

Absolutely! we can only do what we can. So my daughter said put butter on the burns, I said no use Vinegar!

1. profile image0

oooo....neither thanks I'll just stick with the neosprim and band-aide lol

11. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Another great person becoming a hubnugget, Congratulations! smile

Hi AEvans, i am so excited. Never expected it. Thanks.

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am so happy and proud of you! Great things come when we least expect it. smile

12. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

Oooo congratulations.

My eyes have gone the right colour for saint paddy's day now though, I want a hubnugget!

Hi Oli! I bet you had a nugget in your day! You're two years old!

13. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Congrats Faybe... I was also a HubNugget in the class of 09.. You have every reason to be proud of your efforts and the fact that your peers voted on the strength of you as well as your work smile

Well done... great start smile

14. profile image0
    Iðunnposted 14 years ago

nice job, faybe~

15. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Congrats, I'll check out the hubnuggets, always do!

16. samboiam profile image60
    samboiamposted 14 years ago

Congrats Faybe Bay, I am so happy for you.

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/congrats%20balloons.jpg

17. RedElf profile image90
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Congratulations! and what a great hub, too! I hope everybody that reads it follows the link and leaves a comment for Jesse. Thanks for bringing us his inspirational story Faye!

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile
    http://images.free-extras.com/pics/c/celebration_balloons-1302.gif

http://www.animation-station.com/balloons/animated_balloons/balloon-divider.gif

18. salt profile image59
    saltposted 14 years ago

congratulations

19. calicoaster profile image78
    calicoasterposted 14 years ago

Wow...thats cool. Heartiest congratulations!! smile

20. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

That sure is wonderful Faybe! I though you had become a nub hugget and was gonna have to google that one! lol

21. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Wooooooooo congrats Faybe!! You are a beautiful person and deserve it! big_smile hugs and smiles! smile

22. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

So much congrats my friend indeed.  Hope to speak to you again.  You truly are doing some great work that so many will learn from.  Your an inspiration and what defined in my opinion a true Hubber.  Thank you for that.
    Be Well and behave smile
    Bye Hon

23. Ultimate Hubber profile image71
    Ultimate Hubberposted 14 years ago

Well done Faybe!!! big_smile

24. profile image0
    shazwellynposted 14 years ago

The rose bud and the nugget by Faybe Bay

Once there was a young rose who felt lonely in the garden.  She was one of the first.  As the sun beat down on her, how she wished she could grow toward the sun - to be higher than the birds and taller than the trees.

One day, she saw a book.  "What's this?" she asked.  The breeze of the wind blow the pages over and there on the page it said... 'Hubpages, Chapter 1".  It was there that she wrote on great subjects of interest and, as she wrote, she found friends in the pages of the book.  At last she wasnt lonely anymore!  All the happy pages smiled at her and honoured her - for she was, indeed, honourable.

It was then, on page 101 in the first chapter, that she saw it.  Beaming from the page was the sun and under the sun was a golden nugget.  This one is for you, sweet rose, bend forward and take your place on the page of the sun.

The rose's wish came true.  There she was with proud nugget in leaf as the sun surrounded her being.  The beautiful red rose was higher than the birds and taller than the trees and from the pages there was a glow for all to see.

Congratulations on your hubnugget nomination x

1. profile image0

omg shaz this is so gonna make her day when she sees it! she was so excited to win but this is gonna make her day for sure hun thanks

1. profile image0
        shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Share the loooove babes... all you need is love! x

1. profile image0

you are so right and i will make sure she sees this

Thank you Pinky for reminding me to look in.

2. Faybe Bay profile image64

Thank you, Shaz. I am going to have to copy and save that story for my scrap book.
          xo

2. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am thrilled that you will keep it!  Especially for the rose x

25. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Finally got to read the hub. Truly great work Faybe!

Thank you Earnest, I am glad you got to read. It is sad when hubs die.

26. Faybe Bay profile image64
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

Thank you all. I see much has happened while I got some sleep. I didn't know there were so many more here in the thread.

I was told to have a peak, and I am not trying to boost this thread, just here to say thank you all, and there are new hub Nuggets wannabes awaiting your vote! No one gets to where I am without all of you so go and vote!

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Continuing- … nuggetries

27. profile image0
    StormRyderposted 14 years ago

You truly deserve it Faybe.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/1610/glittertextcongratulati.gif

28. Ann Nonymous profile image62
    Ann Nonymousposted 14 years ago

Wooohooo Congrats and you deserve this, Faybe!!!!!!!!!!!

29. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

congrats...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)