jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Google indexing hubs

1. brakel2 profile image85
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

Will a hub always be seen when doing a google search, and how can you get it to be on one of the first few pages? All info on this will be appreciated.    brakel2

1. Faybe Bay profile image83
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The hub generally may take 48 hours for indexing. there are many hubs written about gaining weight with the google search engine,

I would put it in the search box at the top of this page, google indexing, and you will find that clicking hubs in the new menu will give you a wealth of information. Doing that, I come up with this:

http://hubpages.com/search/include:hubs+google+indexing

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 7 years ago

You need to first find out what people are searching for.

Here are two of your tags:
        * tips on public speaking
        * how to learn to speak in public

Ideally your tags should be on-topic and appropriate search terms that people are using in search engines.

Using https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal we'll look for how many people are searching globally for your EXACT terms.

[tips on public speaking] 1,300 searches a month (Estimate Average Cost Per Click = AU$1.68)

[how to learn to speak in public] 0 searches a month

Checking other keyword phrases:

[public speaking] 74,000 searches a month (Estimate Average Cost Per Click = AU$2.36)
    [public speaking tips] 9,900 searches a month (Estimate Average Cost Per Click = AU$2.04)
    [public speaking skills] 4,400 searches a month (Estimate Average Cost Per Click = AU$2.48)
    [tips for public speaking] 1,300 searches a month (Estimate Average Cost Per Click = AU$2.44)

I'd use all of them as tags. And if possible, have them in the content of your text. Don't try and jam as many of them in as you can, that's called 'keyword stuffing' and Search Engines regard it as spamming. I've seen at least one hubber use their keyword phrase 3 and even 4 times in their opening sentence... not a good idea.

Also having them as titles of your capsules will work, but again, do it in moderation.

You can also improve your ranking by getting backlinks.

1. brakel2 profile image85
      brakel2posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for the great information. It  made my day.  brakel2

3. kirstenblog profile image75
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

Darkside, I really liked how you describe the process when choosing tags using the keyword tool. It is something I spent ages getting my head around and as I improve I see the impact on those hubs where I had clear idea as to what I was doing big_smile
    Thinking about using the strongest and most relevant keyword for the url also is making a huge difference cool

working