jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

photos wont load - kb not mega,... so should be able to

1. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

got the photos, couldnt open the link for weeks, opened the link downloaded, jpeg files, all under the 40 megabytes, but dont seem to want to download???

2. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

commmee on, someone assist please...doesnt anyone wish to respond to me???

1. profile image0
      JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lots of people have been having problems. Hang on I'll find the forum post.

1. profile image0
        JeanMeriamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/38695#post890769

Some people are having better luck with trying different browsers.

3. Ohma profile image73
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Sorry Salt I cant help. I just did a hub and they worked fine for me.

4. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

thankyou, I might see if it will work on a different computer

5. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

also wondering if its because the photos were downloaded from a pdf file that is somehow blocking the download from working properly.

6. _cheryl_ profile image86
    _cheryl_posted 7 years ago

I'm having the same problem, been a couple of days now. I thought it'd clear up by now. Thanks to the link Jean shared, it's nice to know that there are quite a few others experiencing it too. It is very frustrating....

7. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

Ive had it happen before and then it works again.. I might try a different computer to see if that changes things, otherwise, its a couple of days of creativity forming in the ether to create what should be there....

8. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 7 years ago

I was just having the same prob. I had to save the hub, go to another page, and then go back to edit every time I wanted to post another pic.

9. salt profile image59
    saltposted 7 years ago

has been useful, read some of lovemychris and was motivated to write something with a bit of teeth in it.. am happy, as I havent written like this for awhile, staying on safe topics... feeling better, sometimes you need to have something not work so something else can.

working