jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Comments

1. ruanz3 profile image68
    ruanz3posted 7 years ago

Is there a way to keep up with comments people made in reply to your comment on their hub? I dont wana just leave a comment for the sake of leaving one, im interested to see if the person replied again. Sometimes anyway lol. So is there any way to keep up with that without having to go back to the hub and check if they replied? Thanks.

1. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ruanz, there is a "Comments You Made" section on your account page, where you can see the number of comments made recently on the Hubs you've commented on.  Unfortunately the numbers are inaccurate, so it's pretty useless except as a reminder of which Hubs you commented on!

Actually, this is the reason why I maintain it's completely pointless thanking anyone for a comment on your Hub, because chances are they'll never know.  It makes a lot more sense to go and thank them by commenting on one of their Hubs instead, IMO.

1. ruanz3 profile image68
        ruanz3posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You keep forgetting, my name is Ru-an wink I need to change my username. Can that be done?

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Go to your profile and click edit. Make sure that you have the box to receive comments ticked off as always. That way you will get notification in your inbox.

3. myownworld profile image81
    myownworldposted 7 years ago

I'm afraid no. You have to go into your account, click on the 'comments you made' and go back to the hub to follow up. Some people are much quicker with replies, others take their time. Try waiting a day or two before checking back; will save you time and effort. smile

4. profile image0

MOW that is not right. If you have the box checked in your profile you will get updates even of replies when you have it checked as always.

1. myownworld profile image81
      myownworldposted 7 years agoin reply to this

i know what you're saying, but I think the OP is referring to replies to comments he's made on other people's hubs, not one's own. The edit option in your profile is for notifications to your own hubs.

5. profile image0

Hehe, I just woke up and now that I have reread the question you are right my apologies.

I check the feed to see if there are replies when I'm in the forum. Or check back like MOW said.

6. Haunty profile image87
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

I use a customized homepage.
    Shameless self-promotional link to my hub.

1. myownworld profile image81
      myownworldposted 7 years agoin reply to this

big_smile it's actually most appropriate here! Well done...

7. profile image50
    probafixposted 7 years ago

Really nice thread.. keep it up..

working