jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to use vcommision??

1. mysterious_babe profile image56
    mysterious_babeposted 7 years ago

Hi Guys!

I want to use vcommssion with hubpages... anybody got any idea, how to do it?

vcommission is a CPA based affiliate marketing site, which gives good payouts. vcommission gives me some html code, which i am supposed to add into any webpage. now, they have told me that once a user clicks on that html code, and performs some kinda action(CPA), i can get paid. kind of cj, but not that huge!

ah. i had another question! how can i use the cj ads here, along with adsense? i really dont have much idea with hubpages, and must be proving to be a novice, but, any help would be appreciated!

thanks a lot!

2. Marisa Wright profile image98
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

babe, you can't paste HTML code into HubPages. 

You can post text links if they're available, but not HTML - they won't work.  That's because HubPages has rules to prevent spamming.

1. mysterious_babe profile image56
      mysterious_babeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

okies.. i got that! but, then, how can i use vcommission to generate CPA based income? any idea into tht??

2. sunforged profile image77
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago

with any aff program they provide you with a html code, the code contains an anchor link and a image link, you can use the anchor link here at hubpages, the image is eirher an ad banner or an impression pixel, it is usually not required or in the case of a generic banner not even advisable to use.

3. sunforged profile image77
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago

see last post

working