jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

"featured favorites" on hubpages home page

1. Jule Romans profile image85
    Jule Romansposted 7 years ago

No offense to sunforged, but how come he is my ONLY featured favorite author? Others have published new content in the past 48 hours, but he is the only one who shows up.

Ummm, that is, if sunfroged is in fact a "he." I seem to remember a lively discussion centering on gender speculation....

1. Faybe Bay profile image74
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think you may be looking at the wrong page. Sunforged is the only Hubber that you are following who published a hub in the last 48 hours. Before you log in and see "your" featured favorites, there are other hubbers, and Sunforged is not among them, at least not when I logged out and looked.

1. Jule Romans profile image85
        Jule Romansposted 7 years agoin reply to this

hmmm. Maybe I am looking at the wrong page. Sufidreamer and Nelle Hoxie have both published hubs int he past 24 hours, but they are not on my featured favorites. I have to go to "edit preferences" to see them.

This happens when I log on,  and when I click on the hubpages icon in the upper left corner.

1. Faybe Bay profile image74
          Faybe Bayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, before you log on it will show the regular featured hubbers, which varies significantly throughout the day.

2. sunforged profile image77
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Im never an actual "featured author" at hubpages.com - at least since my first week.

Your seeing a customized view. But, Im glad im featured somewhere!

Try just peeking at your feed link to see a more relevant view of active hubbers you follow.

3. Jule Romans profile image85

Okay. thanks guys. :-)

4. Jule Romans profile image85

Incidentally, when I logged on today, my featured favorites went back to a longer list.

smile

working