This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone else use CodexFind?

1. wrenfrost56 profile image81
    wrenfrost56posted 8 years ago

Hi all just come accross a site called CodexFind, looks like it maybe be a site worth using for backlinks. Was just wondering if anyone els has tried it? Cheers then. smile

1. MyWebs profile image84
      MyWebsposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Well the web site is a bit older than one year, created on 09-Jan-09, with a Google PR of 0. The Alexa rank of 63,307 tells me it gets some traffic. But Alexa isn't all that reliable in my opinion.

Other sites would probably give a better return on your time with more traffic and Google Juice. But I see no reason not to use this one if you like it. You can help them to grow. smile

2. profile image49
    pinki900posted 8 years ago

I have heard of that site should I go on that site.

3. wrenfrost56 profile image81

Hi pinki900, I am just getting my feelers out on it at the mo, I'll let you know how it goes. Welcome to HP! smile

4. andromida profile image60
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

I need backlinks...let me check the site first.

wrenfrost56posted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hello there andromida, good to see you my friend. I sooo need backlinks too.

1. andromida profile image60
        andromidaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Hi Wren,I just checked out codexfind, not worthy of back linking.

codexfind.com-their PR is zero(i don't know why) and alexa traffic rank over 60,000.

wrenfrost56posted 8 years agoin reply to this

lol Thanks for all the advice, think I'll give it a miss!

1. andromida profile image60
            andromidaposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Me too smile

5. wrenfrost56 profile image81

Thanks for the info Mywebs, with PR0 I think your right. lol

6. profile image45
    Codexfindposted 8 years ago

I think everyone here should go and use codexfind! Ill try and post this without trying to sound like a spam but..... We will be sub 20k alexa rank within 2 months that I am sure of. Promotion of CodexFind will be coming soon so be sure that our page rank will increase soon as we start. Were just ironing out a few kinks. If anyone is interested in moving their website to CodexFind we will spend money promoting and also submitting to directories. We do also have a directory site that was previously opendirectoy.biz now moved to directory.codexfind.com.

Hope to see you at CodexFind soon!

working