jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone else use CodexFind?

1. wrenfrost56 profile image80
    wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago

Hi all just come accross a site called CodexFind, looks like it maybe be a site worth using for backlinks. Was just wondering if anyone els has tried it? Cheers then. smile

1. MyWebs profile image83
      MyWebsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well the web site is a bit older than one year, created on 09-Jan-09, with a Google PR of 0. The Alexa rank of 63,307 tells me it gets some traffic. But Alexa isn't all that reliable in my opinion.

Other sites would probably give a better return on your time with more traffic and Google Juice. But I see no reason not to use this one if you like it. You can help them to grow. smile

2. profile image55
    pinki900posted 7 years ago

I have heard of that site should I go on that site.

3. wrenfrost56 profile image80

Hi pinki900, I am just getting my feelers out on it at the mo, I'll let you know how it goes. Welcome to HP! smile

4. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 7 years ago

I need backlinks...let me check the site first.

wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello there andromida, good to see you my friend. I sooo need backlinks too.

1. andromida profile image75
        andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Wren,I just checked out codexfind, not worthy of back linking.

codexfind.com-their PR is zero(i don't know why) and alexa traffic rank over 60,000.

wrenfrost56posted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol Thanks for all the advice, think I'll give it a miss!

1. andromida profile image75
            andromidaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Me too smile

5. wrenfrost56 profile image80

Thanks for the info Mywebs, with PR0 I think your right. lol

6. profile image53
    Codexfindposted 7 years ago

I think everyone here should go and use codexfind! Ill try and post this without trying to sound like a spam but..... We will be sub 20k alexa rank within 2 months that I am sure of. Promotion of CodexFind will be coming soon so be sure that our page rank will increase soon as we start. Were just ironing out a few kinks. If anyone is interested in moving their website to CodexFind we will spend money promoting and also submitting to directories. We do also have a directory site that was previously opendirectoy.biz now moved to directory.codexfind.com.

Hope to see you at CodexFind soon!

working