jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Table Capsule Not Working

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I've had to unpublish my Sevillanas Hub because the Table capsule isn't working.  It uploads OK, then when I save it, it says "Oops there's a problem" and tells me to hit Edit and Save again. 

I've tried it repeatedly and the same thing happens.  Help!

2. EmpressFelicity profile image78
    EmpressFelicityposted 7 years ago

I more or less gave up on the table capsule a while back; I just design my tables in Word or Excel, print them off & scan them to produce a gif or jpeg file which can then be read in as a photo!

Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wish I could do that, but I'm not working right now so I have no access to a printer. 

Bugger - the Hub doesn't work without the table.

1. larryfreeman profile image85
        larryfreemanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marisa,

Could you e-mail me the table data that is causing the problem.

I'll figure out what's happening with the table capsule and let you know.

-Larry

Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Larry, I emailed the table to the HubPages email - just making sure you got it.  I appreciate it was the weekend so you probably haven't had time to look at it yet!

1. larryfreeman profile image85
            larryfreemanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hi Marisa,

Thanks for sending it out.  I'll take a look at it and let you know what I find.

-Larry

3. Paradise7 profile image82
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

You can import a table from any other program,. one that's on your personal computer, by copying over...it works ok, so long as it's compatible with Microsoft Office...

working