jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Redgage Help

1. scarlton profile image69
    scarltonposted 7 years ago

Should I list my hubs as blogs or as links. I can't enter contests, and I want to make sure I am getting backlinks.

1. Ohma profile image74
      Ohmaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Links and the create new blogs about the same topics

1. scarlton profile image69
        scarltonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, I am just learning more about linking and getting more traffic.

2. Beth100 profile image84
        Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Okay, I'm new to RD too. This is a stupid question, but I'll put it out there:  what's the difference between the linked HP article and a blog on the same subject?

2. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

me too!

3. Ohma profile image74
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

Links are very basic with little description pointing to Hub
    Blog is an article an the same subject that you can refer to the Hum through a hyper link for more info.

4. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

I never knew that!  Thanks Ohma!  Guess where'll I'll be for a few days...weeks...months.... ha ha ha lol

5. Appletreedeals profile image72
    Appletreedealsposted 7 years ago

you can do both.

a bookmark link mostly has value for Google backlink help. Doesn't take much effort, just a short original blurb will do.

then you can write a short blog post, (150 - 250 words) about the topic of the same hub. You can include a pic and anchor text link to the same hub in the post. Be sure to caption ( or alt=) the pic and you get double the links and keyword help for google search, plus human interest with the post.

you can do this for each hub you bookmark if you have the time. I rarely practice what I am preaching though. Time is tight and I usually just bookmark for the one link.

GA

1. Beth100 profile image84
      Beth100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is great information. Question:  what do you mean by bookmarking the link?  Can you explain this to me? 

Thanks for your ideas and help!

6. lender3212000 profile image80
    lender3212000posted 7 years ago

I'm a little behind the times. I really need to get started with Redgage! I feel like I'm the only one on here not using it.

7. cupid51 profile image43
    cupid51posted 7 years ago

I have signed up with redgage but when I login it asked for an activation code which I never got. I mailed to it's support several times but still I could not get it! Can anybody help! sad

8. Eileen Hughes profile image81
    Eileen Hughesposted 7 years ago

cupid , did the email for the activation code go into your spam

1. cupid51 profile image43
      cupid51posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Eileen Hughes for your response. Yes I emailed them several times and now today I got the code from the redgage help time. Thank you and the redgage team! smile

working