This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Life! Who Cares!

1. rodelmore profile image60
    rodelmoreposted 8 years ago

Everyone has their own philosophy on life.  When you leave this earth how will you be remembered?

Rod Elmore

1. H.C Porter profile image80
      H.C Porterposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I hope that I am remembered as being someone who cared about people and believed in the goodness held in each persons heart & soul.
      I hope my kids remember I loved them every moment of everyday.
      I hope my husband remembers I always believed in him, even when I challenged his views.
      I hope my parents remember- I have learned how to survive by watching them.
      And I hope whomever else that remembers me, remembers what I believe to be true, which is- no life is a waste-everyone matters, even if you can't figure out what your purpose is today-its always a good start if you do something nice for someone else, even if what you do is offer your smile & encouragement.

2. cupid51 profile image74
    cupid51posted 8 years ago

I think my kids,wife and some other dear ones would remember me. I don't know about others, I am not a great man who has made significant contribution to the mankind! Could I remember about the people whose name is not recorded in the history books? I don't even know the people from my own family tree above 4 -5 generation! Then how could I expect the I would be remembered for long? sad

working