jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Kontera Announces New $50 Payout Threshold

1. oderog profile image35
    oderogposted 7 years ago

I got this from Kontera. What do you think?

"As one of our valued Kontera publishers, we’re excited to inform you that as of May 3rd Kontera is lowering the minimum payout threshold from $100 to $50!"

Do you feel this will make people earn money from Kontera.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

It's not going to change how people earn from Kontera.  That process is unaffected by payments.

But for those who do earn, it offers an option to see smaller but more frequent payouts.  It works for me.

3. chinweike profile image40
    chinweikeposted 7 years ago

It will act as a motivating factor for those that earn up to their minimum monthly limit to stick to them. That wont change the fact that earnings below certain amount in a month will not be yours.
    I still don't understand the reason behind this.

1. cohenj88 profile image59
      cohenj88posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Chinwieke,

Jonathan from Kontera, here. Any money below the minimum payout threshold just rolls over into the next month until you do meet the minimum payment threshold. You worked hard for your money - we want you to keep all of it!

As for why we lowered the minimum payout threshold at Kontera, it's because we value all our publishers and we wanted to give some of our smaller publishers a chance to see the fruits of the labor a little bit earlier.

- Jonathan
      Kontera Community Manager
      jonathanc@kontera.com

4. profile image60
    hattersmenposted 7 years ago

hmm - I've NEVER had a payout from Konterra and I've had it running on my sites for 2 years !!!!

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

From looking at your Hubs, I think you probably don't get enough traffic to make Kontera profitable.  In my experience, you need a LOT of it, at least 100,000 views per month.

1. Jayne Lancer profile image89
        Jayne Lancerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And for that you probably need some sensational Hubs, or A LOT of them.
        I'm working on it smile

2. chinweike profile image40
      chinweikeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is one bad thing about them. They should learn from others like google!

working