jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Column headings on my account stats page...

1. Lily Rose profile image88
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

When I log on daily, I like to go to my statistics page in my account and take a look at the daily views, but with the number of hubs I have (which is a lot less than many other hubbers) I sometimes forget which column is which by the time I scroll down to the totals.

It would be nice to see the column headings repeated at the bottom of the table where the totals are.  Seems like it would be an easy change/update to implement...

2. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

or maybe it could be like the editor when you scroll down the add  a capsule thing follows.

3. IzzyM profile image90
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I would like to see the totals repeated at the top of the page to save scrolling down.

Lily Roseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That would work, too...

2. Marisa Wright profile image99
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Izzy, as time goes on you'll stop caring about the totals.  They tell you absolutely nothing about how well you're doing or how much you're earning.  I can't tell you the last time I looked at them.

It's the traffic to individual Hubs you should be looking at, to find out which subjects are attracting traffic and which aren't.   Better still, look at your Adsense/Analytics and see which ones are attracting paying traffic - then write more Hubs on those subjects.

I agree it would be nice if the column headings could somehow follow you down the page - I forget which is which, too!

Hi Marisa!  I read your response and I just want to say that, to me, even though I consider myself good with numbers, I have not found Analytics to be very user friendly.  Perhaps it's because I haven't given it enough time to figure it out.  I'll need to figure it out sometime soon because I'm all out of URL channels to track daily traffic and clicks to hubs that way.

I do wish there was a hub that explained Analytics simply and walked you through just the things you need to look at to determine which hubs are doing good and why (hint?)

Maybe that hub is out there and I should search more for it ... if anyone is aware of a good one, please let me know...

4. shazwellyn profile image43
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I would like to be able to find my hubs alphabetically or through categories - maybe links can be made through 'Groups' that we have listed in 'my account'?

1. SunSeven profile image68
      SunSevenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You can see that even now, clicking on the 'title' will sort hubs alphabetically. You can also view them by groups by clicking on 'select an article group'.
      Best regards smile

5. Lily Rose profile image88
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

Bumping - hoping someone from HP staff will read it...

6. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

We've got an item in the queue for adding totals to the top of the page.  I can't say for sure when we'll get to it, but it's on our radar. Thanks!

1. darkside profile image82
      darksideposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That would be very handy. And/or the column headings repeated at the bottom of the table as Lily suggested.

2. Lily Rose profile image88

Thank you, Paul!  I look forward to the addition!

working