jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

the cyrus game

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

for those that haven't heard about the critically acclaimed "Cyrus" film that has been getting a lot of great reviews.  Its a comedy about a man named John who hasn't had a regular girl friend in years, since he divorced his wife.  It's been like 7 years now, and he finally meets the girl of his dreams in Molly.  Only one problem, she has a grown son that lives with her named Cyrus, that hates his guts, and tries to do everything and anything to mess with him.  All in the hopes to drive him away from his mother.  What I would like to ask you GUYS out there.  What would you guys do if you were in John's position?  Lets say your absolutely in love with this girl, but her son does everything he can to get rid of you.  But your gf is completely oblivious to this, as she thinks her son is a saint.  What would you do and why?

As for you ladies out there.  Let's say the roles were reversed.  lets say you met the guy of your dreams, but he has his full grown daughter still living with him.  and guess what?  she hates your guts too, as she tries to get rid of you.  However, your bf doesn't believe you at first, as he thinks she's a perfect little angel.  what would you do and why? 

Please try to be as specific as possible please, and lets all have fun discussing this.  big_smile

2. Stevennix2001 profile image83

doesn't anyone want to play?  sad

Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

hmm...hmm

3. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I'll bite. big_smile

I'd say goodbye and get on with my life cuz I don't have the time to mess around waiting for a bf to get 'a clue' as to the truth about his daughter.

good answer!  i like it smile

1. Rafini profile image87
        Rafiniposted 7 years ago in reply to this

big_smile

4. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I like Rafini's answer....there are too many fish in the sea to waste your time trying to sort that kind of thing out.

yeah, that's true.  i don't disagree.

5. Stevennix2001 profile image83

bumping up this forum!  come on folks, i know you have to have some opinions on this!  lollollol

6. Stevennix2001 profile image83

i guess this forum was a bust!  lollol

working