jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Cannot add any new capsules to my hubs

1. Cheri Schultz profile image58
    Cheri Schultzposted 7 years ago

I have tried to add additional capsules to my hubs and nothing happens.  Is anyone have the same issue?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I just published a new hub and had to add 3 new capsules to it, before I could finish it. So, no. I didn't run into the problem.

As familiar as I am with HubPages, how many capsules do you have on the hub already? I know I have used up to 100 capsules on a hub, and only ran into a slow loading problem, but not once so far have I run into not being able to put another capsule in.

So, from my experience, I would say that you need to exit the hub, by clicking done editing. If it is an unpublished hub, then save it unpublished. Then go back into it again and try again.

If that doesn't solve the problem email Staff directly.

Good luck. smile

2. thooghun profile image83
      thooghunposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What browser are you using?

2. Cheri Schultz profile image58

Explorer.  I have went to six of my hubs and cannot add any capsule.  maybe I will reboot right now log off of Hubpages and log back in.

3. Cheri Schultz profile image58

Cannot "start a new hub either"  I logged off of hubpages and rebooted my machine - still have the same issues.  I will contact the hub staff.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I would suggest changing browser to FireFox as well. I experienced huge problems with Internet Explorer, while doing a couple of huge hubs. Plus other glitches, which I now do not have because I switched to Firefox to complete the hubs I was working on. smile

2. saddlerider1 profile image72
      saddlerider1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yup Firefox will solve a lot of your problems, it's the best:0)

4. Ohma profile image75
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

You really should look into switching to firefox. It makes a world of difference.

5. salt profile image74
    saltposted 7 years ago

It happens sometimes to one person, then to another, you just have to be patient. Ive also found that when its not working well, your creativity can work,...and what you make is better than what you started to do.

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I was having problems earlier getting all the approve buttons working. Even the one to approve a new follower. I rebooted and all is fine now.

7. Cheri Schultz profile image58

Thanks everyone - I will try and switch to Firefox.

8. heymcs profile image60
    heymcsposted 7 years ago

I will be interested to hear if that works (firefox) because it doesn't for me -also tried Internet Explorer with same results.  I can't access any links on the help page -

the contact page only lets you select the bubble as to what the problem is but goes no further,  and

on my previously published hubs I can not add any capsules or make any edits.

This started yesterday and continues thru today.  I also made one comment yesterday, hit submit and it disappeared.  Major bummer all the way around.

working