jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Orble

1. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 9 years ago

Have any of you guys heard of it? It's a blogging site. I was thinking about signing up and promoting any hubpage hubs for blogs that were related to any blogs I may write.

Well, I did sign up, but I never received a password. It just automatically logged me in when I clicked log in. When I tried to change the password it wouldn't let me, so I requested my password to be sent, and I haven't recieved one.

I'm not sure if the site is legit.

Just curious if anyone has used them  heard anything about them before I do anything further (IE enter in my Adsnese ID and put actual time with the site).

2. Mark Bennett profile image55
    Mark Bennettposted 9 years ago

I have heard of one called "Orbut" - maybe this one is designed to catch people looking for that one?

Or maybe they just have lousy IT and customer support, which is all too common on the internet, unfortunately ...

3. Whitney05 profile image83

Anyone?

It appears they wait and send you a password, which is why I was having problems with that. But now taht I have a password, I'm interested in starting. Just iffy about giving them my adsense and info.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I write two blogs for Orble and have had no problems. However, I've never earned a cent through adsense.

4. Whitney05 profile image83

Hm...  I don't know... I went and set up 2 blogs, but I did see where it takes forever to get money. They stated that you usually don't make anything for 6 months. I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm probably just going to stick with my regular blogs, but figured I'd give this a try too, since they already have traffic.

What's your blog?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 9 years agoin reply to this

They are http://www.whatsinaword.net and http://www.thehomeguru.net. I haven't written there in a couple of months; I've been too busy here smile

working