jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Some Questions about Affiliate Earnings.

1. profile image55
    RobbyAMposted 7 years ago

Okay, so I know that hub pages takes 40%, and that I get 60% (obviously). But I had some more questions.

Google adsense works with number of clicks on ads but I think I read on hub pages it's however many people see the ad on your article regardless of if they click it or not. Is the rule changed for hub pages or is it per click still?

Is it against any of the affiliate program's conduct to use more than one (example: If I were to use adsense, amazon, and ebay at once). And can anyone tell me if this makes a good difference in earnings?

Lastly can anyone tell me good experiences with using affiliate programs? I'm all up for feedback on them.

1. CulinaryFool profile image59
      CulinaryFoolposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good questions. I'll be interested in the answers too.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

WE just gave you the answers.

2. relache profile image84
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you are talking about impression time, then the above statement is correct.  If you are talking about earnings, then it's not.

You get 100% of the earnings from clicks that occur during the 60%-share of impression time that is allotted to your affiliate IDs.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

Re.: "Google adsense works with number of clicks on ads but I think I read on hub pages it's however many people see the ad on your article regardless of if they click it or not. Is the rule changed for hub pages or is it per click still?"

Pay-per-click is still the most important source of revenue. Some pages generate pay-per-1000-pageviews, but that generates little income.

Re.: "Is it against any of the affiliate program's conduct to use more than one (example: If I were to use adsense, amazon, and ebay at once)."

You can use either or all of these programs in combination.

Re.: "And can anyone tell me if this makes a good difference in earnings?"

Consider what type of hubs are most suited for what type of affialite program. For instance, product reviews may work well with Amazon. It is difficult to target your hubs to generate good revenue for all of these programs at once.

Re.: "Lastly can anyone tell me good experiences with using affiliate programs? I'm all up for feedback on them."

You can use the Help menu to search the forums for prior discussions on these programs.

1. profile image55
      RobbyAMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awesome, thanks.

3. mdlawyer profile image57
    mdlawyerposted 7 years ago

Some doubts have been cleared.  Thanks

working