jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

does anyone make any money out of hubpages ???

1. salt profile image74
    saltposted 8 years ago

does anyone make any money out of hubpages ???

if so, how?

2. Silver Poet profile image75
    Silver Poetposted 8 years ago

Get an Adsense account and associate it with your hubs.  Write several good hubs of a high quality content.

Some will make more than others, depending on how well your articles do and how much time you put into what you are doing.

Good luck!

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 8 years ago

There are a variety of ways to earn via HubPages.  Adsense is just one of them.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#royalties

4. andromida profile image59
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

I make money only through Google Adsense. But you can put targeted ebay and Amazon products on your hubs and earn from the affiliate sales.Many hubbsers are already earning USD1000+ from hubpages.

5. kishorhackz profile image59
    kishorhackzposted 8 years ago

Yes.. I Also Have Heard about it... Affiliate sales is the best way to earn and hardest to convince people... Adsense is Easy and Gets Automatically increasing..!

6. ratnaveera profile image67
    ratnaveeraposted 8 years ago

There are four afflliate programs here namely Google AdSense, Kontera Ads, Amazon and Ebay. You can easily make money if you already have Google AdSense account and Kontera account. You can go through affiliate setting to save your details of the particular account. Amazon and Ebay are also some other money making programs in HubPages.

7. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Yes, I do! Write hubs (articles) on profitable topics, with not too much competition and sign up for the affiliate programs that you have been directed to. You will make money from clicks on ads and sales through amazon and ebay.

working