jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

hub feed

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago

today I couldn't access the hub feed?? There was a message asking me to find some topics that interest me. When I clicked on one or two it said something like there are 3900 stories to load, which never did. !!!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

Looks like you just posted about 10 identical threads within minutes.

3. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I think you're going to get plenty of attention. I hope someone answers your question. smile

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Posting multiple threads just because you're trying to get attention is a violation of the forum rules, and can result in a temporary forum ban, so I don't personally recommend it.

But you might find reading this thread helpful,

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/48718

BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago in reply to this

relache i wasn't aware i was sending multiple threads, all i was trying to do was get my feed page back. When i tried sending a comment for help it appeared to me that the message was locked, so i tried again- sorry to all concerned. What is the correct procedure for raising an error like this?

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Had you taken the time to "search" for related problem, to see if there was a thread already dedicated to the problem, would have been best.

Hence, why Relache brought it to your attention. Whenever a problem, always search for answers before asking for answers. wink

2. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Usually, there is a warning message that comes up when trying to file an identical or very similar post.

Anyway, I reported 9 of them as duplicate. I wrote to the administrator in the note that the duplicates had probably been posted in error. They are gone now.

BRIAN SLATERposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thankyou website examiner, I'll try to learn from this.

working