jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

The new ClickTurn Ads - I haven't seen anything on how we will use

1. surf traveler profile image78
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

the ads. HubPages announced a new partnership with ClickTurn today, but there isn't any news on how or when they will be used by Hubbers that I can see. Anybody know what's up?

2. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Where did you see the information about a new partnership?

It's probably best to wait till they post something in the announcement forum about it.

Edit: There's a thread about it here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/49956

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Might be a good reason for that, because the announcement was NOT for hubbers, but for advertisers. wink

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I stand by the above statement. wink

4. surf traveler profile image78

Its right on the main hubpage, on the right hand side.

5. surf traveler profile image78

On the main page on the right you'll see News and it it's the first article "Get ready for the richest display ad units on the web"

6. thisisoli profile image74
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

Personally I do not like the look of these advertisements. On the otherhand I bet they have a pretty good conversion rate, in which cas. Show Me The Money!

I would be all for seeing this as an advertising option for publishers.

"Might be a good reason for that, because the announcement was NOT for hubbers, but for advertisers."

It might have been for potential advertisers, but the advertisements will be going on Hubs. Even if this is initially only on Hubpages share, I would fully expect this to be rolled out as an advertising option if itwass implemented.

Saying that, I am still waiting for Chikita to become an option on herre!

7. thisisoli profile image74
    thisisoliposted 7 years ago

On anther note, I also really hope these do not intefere with Gogel Adsense placements!

1. Sylvie Strong profile image59
      Sylvie Strongposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I worry as well that these ads will distract and interfere with potential clicks on adsense ads.  It would be okay if the ads had a high conversion rate and paid as well as adsense...but I doubt it will work out this way.  I'd like to be wrong.

working