This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

please evaluate my hub

1. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

I have written a hub on skin care but I don't know how the URL says it Rice-Layered-with-Spicy-Mutton-Mogoul-Style-Recepie.Whatever I am very nervous here in hubpages,I am really shocked at other hubbers quality writing.I joined 5weeks ago and haven't yet been able to be brave enough to write frequently.Actually I am very afraid of the fact that people will laugh at what I write.My english is not of a great standard as well.Please have a look at my hub and suggest me what could I do to better my writhing.I really want to make my position on hubpages
    http://hubpages.com/_1xi1g1a8xrx3z/hub/ … le-Recepie

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Your hub looks fine. You have a decent amount of tags and have made good use of capsules. That said, you need to do something about the URL. I would start a new hub with a new URL and take this text and pop it in the new one. There's no way to change the URL on a hub that's already created.

And while I think that your English is far better than most non-English speaking folks I've seen here, it still needs a lot of work, with grammar and punctuation especially. And some statements just make no sense, like "Cool it in freeze." and "Take 1 tbsp of cream.Rub with finger to make a smooth paste." What kind of cream? How do you make a paste out of cream? Do you have someone who a native English speaker that can look over your writing for you, or do you have an English spell and grammar checker that you can use?

BTW, there's always a space after a period. smile

Nice job, and welcome to HubPages!

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much,i will redo the hub and correct the errors.

working