Well, It took me two years to learn and understand this point.
"Internet is been built on the base of real life situations."
1) Think about the mistakes you've done when u started your internet journey and relate them to real life conditions.
2) Think about the good times u faced on net and relate them also.
The conclusion is: Whatever type of work u do on net result in the same condition that you'll face in real life on similar work.
1) When we started our journey we assumed people as imaginary bodies (First 5-6 months) and behaved in unusual ways, therefore, resulted into break-up. But as we gained experience we balanced our nature according to the conditions.
2) The More work u do the more profit you'll gain. Don't assume that internet is an booster for your popularity and money as because lots of people achieved this (But there is a big work behind their success).
3) I think the successful companies are already aware of this fact and building the web on this base to make internet a good place for survival.
Just Sharing my thoughts.
if you have any related, share them here for the benefit of newbies who think that internet is just an game for them.
by Chitrangada Sharan 6 years ago
Have you ever come across or met a fellow hubber in real life? If so, how was the experience?The Hubpages community is so friendly and supportive. I really wish to meet some if not all of them in person, in real life. If it happened to you, how would you feel?
by SweetiePie 10 years ago
I just turned thirty on Tuesday and several friends have told me they thought thirty was when real life begins. Does anyone else feel this way? Just curious.
by Mohan Kumar 6 years ago
Are our online lives taking over our 'real' ones?as we spend more and more time on social networking sites and developing links through online networks, are our 'real lives' increasing being taken over by our vicarious online lives?
by Annie 7 years ago
Are internet friends really our friends?Is our on line/internet friends really our friends?/Yahoo, Facebook, My Space is these people really our friends? many of us live a isolated life, and we connected to strangers on line, however, are these folks really our friends.
by Kelsey Tallis 9 years ago
First of all, for the record, I understand the inherent ridiculousness of this... the fact that I am mourning someone I've never met. I am also extremely mindful of how easy it is to play tricks and fool people on the internet. I am also very, very, very sure this is not a joke, for what it's worth...
by aliannah 7 years ago
In El Filibusterismo who is basilio in real life?who are the characters of el filibusterismo in real life?
|HubPages Device ID|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Google Analytics|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel|
|Google Hosted Libraries|
|Google AdSense Host API|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels|
|Author Google Analytics|
|Amazon Tracking Pixel|