Well, It took me two years to learn and understand this point.
"Internet is been built on the base of real life situations."
1) Think about the mistakes you've done when u started your internet journey and relate them to real life conditions.
2) Think about the good times u faced on net and relate them also.
The conclusion is: Whatever type of work u do on net result in the same condition that you'll face in real life on similar work.
1) When we started our journey we assumed people as imaginary bodies (First 5-6 months) and behaved in unusual ways, therefore, resulted into break-up. But as we gained experience we balanced our nature according to the conditions.
2) The More work u do the more profit you'll gain. Don't assume that internet is an booster for your popularity and money as because lots of people achieved this (But there is a big work behind their success).
3) I think the successful companies are already aware of this fact and building the web on this base to make internet a good place for survival.
Just Sharing my thoughts.
if you have any related, share them here for the benefit of newbies who think that internet is just an game for them.
by SweetiePie9 years ago
I just turned thirty on Tuesday and several friends have told me they thought thirty was when real life begins. Does anyone else feel this way? Just curious.
by thaivalentine6 years ago
So many of us are busy everyday at the office that we literally do not have much time to pursue relationships. Years ago people married the people they "ran into" in their neighborhood, office, etc.,...
by Kelsey Tallis8 years ago
First of all, for the record, I understand the inherent ridiculousness of this... the fact that I am mourning someone I've never met. I am also extremely mindful of how easy it is to play tricks and fool people on the...
by Beth374 years ago
A strawberry is not an actual berry but a banana is.
by poeticlove_jones8 years ago
Hmmm. Well, from a man's point of view this is mostly right. I wonder though if you've seen He's Just Not That Into You. Its a fun film that shows how women are taught as kids. Anyway this was...
by ahorseback6 years ago
My next hub is my 400th , poetry , short storys ,a little bit about traveling the US are my ussual . Should it be a tribute hub what...what .....Help.....
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.