|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
Well, It took me two years to learn and understand this point.
"Internet is been built on the base of real life situations."
1) Think about the mistakes you've done when u started your internet journey and relate them to real life conditions.
2) Think about the good times u faced on net and relate them also.
The conclusion is: Whatever type of work u do on net result in the same condition that you'll face in real life on similar work.
1) When we started our journey we assumed people as imaginary bodies (First 5-6 months) and behaved in unusual ways, therefore, resulted into break-up. But as we gained experience we balanced our nature according to the conditions.
2) The More work u do the more profit you'll gain. Don't assume that internet is an booster for your popularity and money as because lots of people achieved this (But there is a big work behind their success).
3) I think the successful companies are already aware of this fact and building the web on this base to make internet a good place for survival.
Just Sharing my thoughts.
if you have any related, share them here for the benefit of newbies who think that internet is just an game for them.
by marek5046 years ago
When someone comes back from a trip, should you tell them that you don't like their gift?
by Kelsey Tallis9 years ago
First of all, for the record, I understand the inherent ridiculousness of this... the fact that I am mourning someone I've never met. I am also extremely mindful of how easy it is to play tricks and fool people on the...
by Mohan Kumar6 years ago
Are our online lives taking over our 'real' ones?as we spend more and more time on social networking sites and developing links through online networks, are our 'real lives' increasing being taken over by our vicarious...
by Annie7 years ago
Are internet friends really our friends?Is our on line/internet friends really our friends?/Yahoo, Facebook, My Space is these people really our friends? many of us live a isolated life, and we connected to strangers on...
by PM SERVE8 years ago
I have signed up with amazon and they have issued my code hubpages02dg-20but they claim they...can't find my url so can't proceed Please advise
by ngureco7 years ago
How Comes People Are Now Asking And Answering More Questions Here On Hubpages Than Never Before?Are There Reports of Increased Earnings Or What Is It That They Know We Don't Know? What Is The Catch?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.