jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

A March of Dimes Premie Bracelet for Little Brionna

1. Lisa HW profile image78
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss246/azaleaeight/HPF/March%20of%20Dimes%20Bracelet/Bracelet.jpg

Sometimes when we know that someone is going through something like kmackey is with her little granddaughter, it's just kind of natural to wish we could do something.  Usually, there's not much anyone can do, no matter how much he wishes he could.  It sounds to me as if little Brionna has a great medical team on her side, so that's the main thing. 

This won't do much to help Brionna or her family during this rough time, but I thought a small gesture might, in some tiny way, be a little meaningful to kmackey.

The March of Dimes has a way for people to start a bracelet in a baby's name, and then donations to the March of Dimes can be made in the child's name.  I'm not requesting that anyone make a donation, by any means, but I thought I'd make the link available in case anyone else would like to make some small gesture to let kmackey and her family know they're in their thoughts.  I specifically did not select the option to show how many donations are/may be received in Brionna's name.  Right now, it just seems to me as if the bracelet in her name, without any dollar amounts (even if the donations do go to the March of Dimes) just kind of seemed more appropriate.

So, here's the link in case anyone else would like to donate in Brionna's name: 

http://www.marchofdimes.com/prematurity … d_id=63444

2. kmackey32 profile image62
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

OMG How sweet, I am speechless....

1. Lisa HW profile image78
      Lisa HWposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I wasn't sure if I should "take the liberty" of allowing her name to be where it will not be kept private, but I figured, since you've shared her name and your location on here you wouldn't mind.  (Maybe I shouldn't  have "figured without asking", but it wouldn't have been the same. )   For lack of something more useful to say, hang in there.    smile

1. kmackey32 profile image62
        kmackey32posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Oh thanks Lisa, no i dont mind at all....

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image94
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 7 years ago

This is incredibly thoughtful of you to do, Lisa HW. Best thoughts to the tiny infant and family. Donations to follow.

working