jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Out of nowhere 45 hubs canceled.?!?

1. SonicHead profile image51
    SonicHeadposted 7 years ago

Hi there,

I am outraged... All of my hubs have been canceled. I have posted them in batches on the same day, but all have MY unique original content on them well over 400 words each. What gives ? Who do I address because of this ?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
      Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Your hubs all appeared to be the work of an article spinner.  Go back and attempt to read them yourself, and you'll see that they don't make sense.

2. EatLovePray profile image58
      EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ouchh! I think HP might've thought you spammed by posting so many articles at once!

3. Traqqer profile image73
      Traqqerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know you say these are original, but are you sure there no copies of them that YOU may have posted elsewhere as well?....or parts thereof?...copies you may have forgotten about?

2. Benjimester profile image91
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

Busted

3. Paradise7 profile image83
    Paradise7posted 7 years ago

Whoa!

4. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 7 years ago

Now you know. Sorry.

5. SonicHead profile image51
    SonicHeadposted 7 years ago

Everything was handwritten. There might be some bad english in it, but no spinners whatsoever. I guess I will have to take these articles elsewhere hmm

1. Ivorwen profile image78
      Ivorwenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you can write this well in the forum, then I see no reason for bad English in your hubs.  hmm

2. Benjimester profile image91
      Benjimesterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

HP staff is pretty sensitive to content.  They try to maintain the site's high quality so that the search engines consider HP an authority on informational and other kinds of topics.  They'll ban your hubs for a variety of reasons.  As a general rule, bad grammar and poor English drives people crazy.  Don't just resubmit the articles elsewhere.  Fix them up first.

working