jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Fishing(for fish)?

1. Gawn Fishin' profile image61
    Gawn Fishin'posted 9 years ago

Are there any Anglers here? cool

2. Gawn Fishin' profile image61

Sorry, this is all new to me...I am wanting to start a discussion on fishing, it is my favorite pass time, please help?

1. rmr profile image83
      rmrposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Why don't you try writing a hub on fishing? I would read it. I'll bet many people here would. There are a lot of anglers on hubpages.

Gawn Fishin'posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I am having trouble with starting my profile page, but fishing is at the top of my list!
        Thank you,   GAWN fishin

3. dineane profile image80
    dineaneposted 9 years ago

I LOVE to fish! Pier and surf at the NC Outer Banks. I think that's how I "hooked" my husband...he realized I could bait my own hook and saw me not only take my own fish off the hook but tackle a crab or two as well.

1. drummer boy profile image60
      drummer boyposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I love to wish as well.  I like to go catfish fishing, I also like to fish for bass and bull heads

4. Gawn Fishin' profile image61

Thank you Dineane, So glad to see another female fisherman, Keep it up, can you catch live bait, That's a real trip to learn.   Got to go...I'm Gawn Fishin'

5. Gawn Fishin' profile image61

I caught Bull Heads as a kid in New England, They were so much fun!  And Bass are all over the country.  I'll fish for anything, and love every min. of it!
    Thank you, It's a pleasure to meet you Drummer Boy...
    I'm Gawn Fishin'

6. moifah profile image57
    moifahposted 9 years ago

I love fishing as well.  We go into the provincial parks here in Ontario, mostly Algonquin park and fish for bass, trout, walleye, and some northern pike.

Gawn Fishin'posted 9 years agoin reply to this

I have yet to fish for Walleye, but plan a trip to Michigan to check it out in September.
      Great to meet you, Good Fishing!

7. profile image45
    shanembrownposted 9 years ago

Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies too, especially catfishing. I like fishing at night when everyone else is in bed for some solid me time and just escape. big_smile

working