jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

ping

1. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

will joining ping help me to do get traffic? actually i don't have any idea about ping, just wanted to know what it is?

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

I don't know what ping is, if you're talking about a website. But it is THE BEST brand of golf clubs out there, or something you do to check if your computer is able to reach a host. Did you have something specific in mind?

saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

actually i saw a mant people talking about ping, they said something like "i publish my hub and ping it". I also saw this word in a TerryGL's SEO hub. So i thought it might be a useful tool. I Googled it and found it here http://ping.fm/ .but when i tried to sign up firefox noted This
      Connection is Untrusted
      You have asked Firefox to connect
      securely to ping.fm, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

3. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

pong?  x

pingpong? lol. but why did you used misha's profile pics? R and Misha you twins? Misha is a very reputed hubber and a kind man. You should not steal his image if you are not his twin brother.

4. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Ohhhhh, you mean "pinging." Pinging a hub or webpage just means that you're telling other sites/search engines that there's something new or something updated. That's all. I used to be pretty faithful about pinging new stuff on my blogs, but I don't do it now.

You can use sites like pingomatic, pingoat, etc.

oh thanx a lot.

working