jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

What are your reading habits and why?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image71
    schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years ago

On hubpages.

For example: do you always read an entire hub?  How many hubs do you read a day or week?  What kind of hubs do you read?  Do you read hubs you like or don't like?  Do you read every hub of people you follow?

These are interesting questions. Do tell!

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Sporadic.

I occasionally go through the hub hopper, usually to weed out trash but occasionally I find a gem.

I am more likely to read the work of those I am following, especially if I know I can expect great writing from them.

I must admit I rarely finish a hub, unless it is absolutely awesome. I am a skim reader of hubs, mainly because there are just so many great ones and I have a busy life.

1. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I always check out topics of interest and if I find a hub that I interest me I read it and rate it if it is worth it. I also from time to time check to see if  the people I follow have written new hubs and read them. I hub hop couple of times a week and read what is interesting to me.
      So on the whole I do read a bit on HP !!  smile smile wink

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image71
        schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years agoin reply to this

cool.  I read quite a bit too! I skim alot but when I find something really good I read all of it.

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image71
      schoolgirlforrealposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm a skim reader -mostly- too smile thanks

working