jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Buzzle

1. Benjimester profile image90
    Benjimesterposted 7 years ago

Anyone know what's the story with Buzzle?  They're an article directory but I keep finding them highly ranked in Google Serps.  I keep finding them in the top ten for topics I want to write about.  It's odd because it doesn't seem like there's anything special with them but Google seems to think something is.

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some spammer bumped a thoughtful post here... I wonder why anyone didn't see it in four months.

I've noticed the same thing about buzzle and some of their pages compete with my hubs in top ten rankings. Also, while searching for something, buzzle always seem to be there and quite high in SERPs. I did a bit of research and found that some writers have submitted hundreds of articles to Buzzle and they don't even have a revenue share model.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

One more thing, some articles didn't even have backlinks to the author's website. I think both owners and the members submit content.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

Awesome, both of those spam replies are gone. Just for the record, I didn't bump this thread. smile

4. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Whatever tongue

I have noticed Buzzle growing in popularity recently.  There is nothing special about them as far as I can tell though, just another article directory site!

working