jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Can't Publish my Hubs

1. bonggarey profile image55
    bonggareyposted 7 years ago

Hello everyone,

Please help me of this problem. I can't publish my hubs. I have already contacted the hub pages team but until now I did not receive any reply. They are not fixing my problem. Please help everyone.

Thanks,
    Rey

1. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 7 years agoin reply to this

You can make different account on hubpages

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Bad idea. Attempting to circumvent a ban by opening another account may result in a permanent ban of all accounts.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

Usually this is because your IP has been used to create multiple accounts that break HP rules. Are you on a shared computer?

http://hubpages.com/faq/#banned

3. bonggarey profile image55

yes I am on shared computer.. It is my own laptop but there are people will using this laptop too. How can I fix it?

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

The only option is to talk to the hubpages team. They are the only ones with the authority to remove IP blocks. Be patient, they'll return your email soon.

5. bonggarey profile image55

I am very disappointed because almost 4 days since I have email them but until now they do not answer me. I only have one account in hubpages.com but why I am not still able to publish my hubs?

6. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

Did you not understand what WryLilt explained above? HubPages cannot easily distinguish between different people who are using the same IP address, so you will have to be patient and wait for them to respond. You could send another message to them, but be polite and constructive.

There are lots of interesting things for you to do & learn while you wait.

working