jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (16 posts)

My photos?

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image79
    PaulaHenry1posted 7 years ago

So I was on My Account today and noticed the My Photos beta under url trackers. What is this all about?

1. lxxy profile image59
      lxxyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

NEW FEATURES!
      I'm sure there will be or has already been a forum post about it.

It appears to be a digital photo locker and mechanism for sorting and finding them..

2. lxxy profile image59
    lxxyposted 7 years ago
    1. PaulaHenry1 profile image79
      PaulaHenry1posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks much!

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

If you look at it you will see it has all the pictures you have added to your hubs.

4. hubber-2009 profile image59
    hubber-2009posted 7 years ago

How do you like the recent changes made by Hubpages regarding the My photos (photo gallery)?

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I love this, you can have all your photos in one place and just pick them out from there.  Once we write the descriptions it will be really handy I guess.
      Have to learn more about how this works though!  smile

5. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

I just went through most of the photos. However, I found that it even includes photos I was told I could not put in my hubs. hmm

I'm not sure it's useful. hmm

6. GmaGoldie profile image79
    GmaGoldieposted 7 years ago

Can we edit the "my photos" - I have 2909 - way too many - would love to have the horizontal lines that I use so often ...most of the other photos are one time use only for me.

If I could make briefcase of just what I need - only 4 or 5 - not the entire 2,909!

7. sunforged profile image76
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

seems they just gave access to the server files your accounts have been making all along - I wouldnt expect it to turn into an online photo album for yourself.

If you uploaded it, it has been saved, its quite a jump to think anyone would have time to sort through users photos and delete anything or reorganize.

8. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Just a test? lol

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/3861210_f248.jpg

I am testing if I can post a picture directly from that position.

9. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

If you move your mouse over it...you can delete it/remove it from the gallery, upload it to user profile or insert it to a hub.

Not to mention, you can label and move it to an album. hmm

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
      Rochelle Frankposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ah-- so much easier when you know how to use it, eh?

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes Rochelle, it is best to test things that are new, so working with them is easier. lol

10. MPG Narratives profile image60
    MPG Narrativesposted 7 years ago

This is very new, they are still working on this feature. That's why it has 'beta' tag.

11. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

When you click on "choose an album", you'll have multiple choices and that also includes creating your own title album.

working