jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Sorry if this isn't the right place for this

1. profile image0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

I just joined Facebook, and well, what is FB without friends? There is a link on my profile, so if anyone would like to be my friend there, I'd appreciate it. I'd really like to get to know some of my new Hubber friends better.

2. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

I am still trying to "unjoin" Facebook. They should call themselves not "Facebook" but "Naked Butt Book", the way they spill around your privacy and your secrets if you are stupid enough to leave it there.

3. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Really all the information loaded on facebook is open.. social media sites should atleast keep one's privacy...

4. profile image0
    Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago

I guess quite a lot of people disagree. I set everything so that only I or my friends can see it. Everything is public online if someone really wants to see it.

1. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're right - and I think people often forget that!  I protect my fb account because I also want to protect my friends from strangers looking at them and theirs, so I'll pass on your suggestion - happy to talk with you on HP though.

5. thisisoli profile image54
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Ergh, Facebook is one of the most private social networking sites out there.  If you are stupid enough to uncheck all your privacy settings and then complain about everyone being able to see your details then it's probably best if you just never used the Internet at all.

1. profile image0
      Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, they are, if you set things right. I don't know ANYONE who has things set to let everyone see them, unless they are spammers, who FB deals with immediately.

6. jenblacksheep profile image79
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

You can pretty much make everything private on facebook, or just don't write on there things you dont want other people to see. But it's a SOCIAL networking site, the whole point of it is to see what other people are doing, and to interact with your friends. I'm not sure I understand what the problem with it is???

7. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I just friend-ed you on friendface or facebook or facecrack or whatever it is! (I watch to much comedy, I think LOL). I don't actually spend much time on FB but hey I got something to look forward to next time I log in now big_smile

1. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No it's called Arsecrack.com! smile

2. jenblacksheep profile image79
      jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Friendface is from the IT crowd isn't it?

3. profile image0
      Amie Warrenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you.

Closed to reply

working