Since Hub Pages added the My Pictures beta nonsense, I am having nothing but problems and I can not publish a new hub because:
1) after uploading a picture from my computer and saving it I CAN NOT upload a second picture in a new capsule.
2) After pressing done editing I CAN NOT publish the hub (the computer gets into perpetual loading status) and will not allow any farther action
3) Should I want to just get out (in desperation) IT signs me out automatically
4) IF I delete the picture, then everything is ok and I can publish the hub, but at this point I do not want to.
5) Even if I publish the hub (without pictures) and then I am so frustrated that I decide to delete it, the computer gets again into the loading modus and the nightmare starts allover again (it does not work, it signs me out, etc)
This sounds like a glitch, a systemic problem, rather than one concerning your computer or browser. Other users have been reporting similar issues in recent days. I will respectfully file a report to the administrator, requesting that the thread be moved to the "Report a problem..." forum. This way the matter will at least have been brought to their attention.
Petra, the same thing happened to me starting two days ago and I did report it; still waiting for a resolution. When I try to publish, the hubpage goes into perpetual Loading mode and will remain there until I finally click it closed. It then publishes an empty hubpage; my photo and all text is gone, and then it warns me that the hubpage is substandard.
by shazwellyn7 years ago
Ive just seen a new hub with a porno picture. She is showing all her genitalia. Is this allowed?
by hybridkittens6 years ago
I've been trying to upload pictures on a hub for the past couple days but it every time it pops up with a message that says "error occured while uploading" or something close to that. At first I thought it...
by Caren White20 months ago
I am screaming with frustration! Most of my hubs have been unfeatured due to lack of traffic. I write about gardening which no one wants to read about in the winter. Spring is coming so I want to get...
by ProfoundPuns8 years ago
Hiya fellow Hubbers!(By the way, I've been here on HubPages for about 3 weeks, and I'm LOVING it. Thanks to everyone who's made me feel so welcome.)I have a poll for experienced hubbers and newbies alike. How many...
by Merida Craze3 years ago
It takes me half an hour or so to write a 2,000 word article. It takes almost four hours to upload it and edit it so its published in feature mode. I would like to just upload my article and hubpages has some sort of...
by Waleed Khalid2 months ago
I have tried many times to insert my cell number to get a code but couldn't succeed. Can anyone help me please? I have been unable to publish my first ever hub. This is so frustrating.Thanks
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.