Since Hub Pages added the My Pictures beta nonsense, I am having nothing but problems and I can not publish a new hub because:
1) after uploading a picture from my computer and saving it I CAN NOT upload a second picture in a new capsule.
2) After pressing done editing I CAN NOT publish the hub (the computer gets into perpetual loading status) and will not allow any farther action
3) Should I want to just get out (in desperation) IT signs me out automatically
4) IF I delete the picture, then everything is ok and I can publish the hub, but at this point I do not want to.
5) Even if I publish the hub (without pictures) and then I am so frustrated that I decide to delete it, the computer gets again into the loading modus and the nightmare starts allover again (it does not work, it signs me out, etc)
This sounds like a glitch, a systemic problem, rather than one concerning your computer or browser. Other users have been reporting similar issues in recent days. I will respectfully file a report to the administrator, requesting that the thread be moved to the "Report a problem..." forum. This way the matter will at least have been brought to their attention.
Petra, the same thing happened to me starting two days ago and I did report it; still waiting for a resolution. When I try to publish, the hubpage goes into perpetual Loading mode and will remain there until I finally click it closed. It then publishes an empty hubpage; my photo and all text is gone, and then it warns me that the hubpage is substandard.
by ProfoundPuns9 years ago
Hiya fellow Hubbers!(By the way, I've been here on HubPages for about 3 weeks, and I'm LOVING it. Thanks to everyone who's made me feel so welcome.)I have a poll for experienced hubbers and newbies alike. How many...
by shivanchirakkal105 years ago
Few days ago I written in this forum about the difficulty of getting phone verification.The recent problem is as'there was an error when we tried to call you.Please try again later'.I tried..tried. I requested to give...
by hybridkittens7 years ago
I've been trying to upload pictures on a hub for the past couple days but it every time it pops up with a message that says "error occured while uploading" or something close to that. At first I thought it...
by reksesh5 years ago
I am unable to publish my hub despite entering the phone number. I keep getting a reminder for the confirmation code, but haven't received a text message even after providing two different mobile numbers, several...
by AshimaTan3 years ago
To publish my first hub,I clicked the Submit button but it asked for the verification code.I took the option of getting the code by sms but I haven't received any message yet.Its almost 24 hours now.On clicking the...
by Phyllis Doyle Burns3 years ago
What happened to my little blue tip box I have become so attached to? I let me know how many words I had, if an image was not clear enough, and let me know when my hub was presentable and ready to publish.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.