jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

Fan Mail MIA

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Deborah Sextom left some fan mail on my profile and I approved in a couple of hours ago.  It is now GONE!  WTH?!

1. Bredavies profile image68
      Bredaviesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That is really weird..I think the site is having technical problems.

2. profile image0
      ryankettposted 7 years agoin reply to this

How do you know?

I was under the impression that Hubpages displays 3 random bits of fan mail, and that there is no option to view a full list of messages?

1. Dave Mathews profile image60
        Dave Mathewsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Wrong! All of mine are fully available for me to read at any time.

1. profile image0

I take it you didn't read the message that I posted 2 minutes later then, which started "It appears I was wrong". You telling me that I am wrong in retrospect, after I have myself stated that I am wrong, is a little like me telling you that your name is Dave. Because you already know that.

3. waynet profile image50
      waynetposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Can't help there!

Can't publish hubpages on this laptop using Internet Explorer, so I am going to download firefox on my other laptop and see if that will do the trick!

4. Ivorwen profile image78
      Ivorwenposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She was probably already a fan.  The mail just moved down the list, to the time frame when she first fanned you.  I have had that happen before.

2. saleheensblog profile image61
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

contact the team http://hubpages.com/contact_us/
    or team@hubpages.com

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

It appears I was wrong, BUT...do you mean this bit of fanmail?.....

"I also thought I had left fan mail for you. I like your open mind. You know very much about information other people can't grasp. You always seek truth. You have many great hubs that are well written."

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 7 years agoin reply to this

yes.  It was my last fanmail in the list and it didn't show up later, but the others had and still do.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I just went back to my Fanmail and it still does not show up.

1. profile image0

Are you looking at the full list of all your fanmail? You know that they don't list in order right? Its randomised.

Go on 'See All Followers', go through every page, and you will find it. The reason being that I found it within 60 seconds. It is definitely on the list.

You have 11 pages full of fanmail, have you gone through them all?

5. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

The most likely case is that she was a long fan of yours, but did not leave any fanmail before. Once she did, it appeared on top of the list for your approval. Once you approved it, it got back to its chronological place. smile

1. profile image0

If its chronological, then it is on page 9.

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It's random for you and me, but chronological for LG when she looks at her fanmail list in "my account". smile

2. Lady Guinevere profile image59
      Lady Guinevereposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That would make sense because was a fan of mine for a while and mine that I wrote on her fanmail will do the same thing.  That would have been nice to know beforehand.  Thanks, you are a dream!

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Glad to be of some help smile

working