jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My Photos

1. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

Can we have more albums to categorize our pictures in? So many of my pictures don't have a place to go, such as animals, toys/games, etc. What about a miscellaneous album as well.

Edit: I see where some of my pet hubs have been labeled in pets and animals, but I can't find the option when I click the dropdown to choose an album, same with most of the options. I see some of my toys in a toys and games category, but no option to manual assign there for those pictures that weren't assigned.

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Whitney, you can create a new album with any name you want by typing whatever you want into the text box. You don't need to choose from among the existing album suggestions. Those initial albums were just to help you get started with organizing your photos.

Does that make sense?

2. Whitney05 profile image83

Yes, but how do I get the pictures into the pre-categorized sections? So many of my pictures are already in sections, and I'd like to keep them the same. I would rather change the few that aren't in section instead of those that are in sections. How do I find the sections that aren't listed among the 5 or 6 that come up?

I want to change the album, not the description. I see where I can type in the description, but the albums only read:

Arts and Design
    Auto
    Books
    Business
    Education
    Entertainment
    Family
    Fashion

Yet, I have pictures in other albums that include games and pets. I want to put other pictures into those albums but can't find the option.

1. Fawntia profile image
      Fawntiaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Let's take Games, Toys, and Hobbies as an example. If you start typing the name of the album (in this case, the letter 'G') in the yellow box, then albums beginning with the letters you've typed will appear as suggestions. You can pick a suggestion either by clicking on it, or by using your up and down arrow keys and pressing enter when you get to the choice that you want.

3. Whitney05 profile image83

Gotcha thanks

working