jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Second Chance with AdSense

1. Nikki D. Felder profile image73
    Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years ago

I noticed that my Google AdSense account was no longer.  I do not understand why.  I was not banned or suspended.  I guess it was deleted?  It could be associated with my Google Site as I put AdSense on it and then I removed it...?  I'm waiting for Google to respond to my request for another account.  Do you think they'll grant it?

2. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

I hope so Nikki.. smile

Nikki D. Felderposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Thanks!  Anxious to know what I did to cause this mess!

3. Claudin_Dayo profile image59
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

You're lucky because you already have the Adsense account.. I still don't have it big_smile

Claudin_Dayo, thanks!  Girl, I realized after our exchange that I was logging in with the wrong e-mail.  AdSense did respond and they noticed my information was the same.  I'm good to go.  Now, if I could just earn some income.  If you don't mind my asking, why don't they (AdSense) extend you an account? I've got one and I'm not even benefiting as of yet.  I'm determined though.

2. paradigmsearch profile image95
      paradigmsearchposted 7 years agoin reply to this

If your address is not in the U.S., it sometimes takes google longer to mull things over. imho, your profile and hubs look fine.smile

I certainly appreciate your feedback!  I'm learning as the days go by!

4. 2besure profile image80
    2besureposted 7 years ago

Whew Nikki!  Don't scare yourself like that again.  I remember I did that and my stomach went down to my feet.  Glad to hear you are back in business!

working